PocketWizard Plus IV Auto-Sensing Transceiver
The best of both worlds in one easy-to-use, reliable wireless trigger. The Plus IV Auto-Sensing Transceiver allows photographers the benefit of on-camera TTL flash combined with remote manual flash. Whether you shoot portraits, weddings or sports, having the ability to combine on-camera TTL flash with remote manual flash provides you with a huge competitive edge.
* Simple User Interface. Channels, zones and modes can be easily managed via a soft-touch keypad located just above the viewfinder of your camera. 2.5cm LCD display can be illuminated in dark environments.
* Top Shoe. The top show allows for an east set-up of your remote speedlight flashes. Super-easy set-up – simply slide speedlight in, no sync cord required.
* On-Camera TTL. Shoot in TTL mode with your on-camera flash. Compatible with most Canon, Nikon, Panasonic, Fuji and Olympus cameras and flashes. Remote flashes to not TTL, manual only.
* Quad-Zone Triggering. Activate or deactivate your remote flashes or cameras in four separately controllable zones.
* Auto-Sensing Transceiver. When set to TxRx, it will instantly and intelligently switch between transmitter and receiver modes as needed for greater flexibility on the job.
Click on Sell Sheet for more features & functions, and product specifications.